No Fate Project report: shit just got real. The zombie plague has begun.
Written, performed and edited by Derek Johnson and Ani White (based on a concept from Daphne Lawless).
Previously in this saga:
- Parts 1-5: The story so far…
- Part 6: Donlevy is exactly what he seems…
- Part 7: All power to the imagination!
Background on the IRL Red-Brown Zombie Plague, the infection of far-right ideas on the left:
- The Red-Brown “zombie plague”: how fascists ideas are becoming popular on the left part 1, 2, 3: Fightback article series by Daphne Lawless
- Red-Brown Zombies: Where’s My Jetpack interview with Daphne Lawless
Financially support accessible vaccination against the Red-Brown Zombie Plague here.
- Infection – Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
- Interdimensional Horrors – Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
- City of the Dead – Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
- Claire de Lune, epic version – L’orchestra Cinematique
- We’ll Meet Again – Heleyni Pratley covers a song by Vera Lynn
Also featuring samples from Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959) and Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace (2004)
Sound effects by SoundEffectsFactory, RIFTEDGAMERISLINK1400, Sound Effects & More, Sound effects & More, trollarch2, ccsamples-maniac, lensflare8642, Visual & Sound FX, Scary Sound Effects, All Sounds, DzulakaBumba, Henricky390, kangaroovindaloo, Sound Library, cylon8742, n Beats, ryanconway.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.