Just a bonus episode with our takes on some recent news.
Trump rant written by Derek Johnson, Australia/Aotearoa segments by Ani White.
- US Election: 00.00
- Australia News: 18.00
- Aotearoa/New Zealand Election: 21.00
- A wargame designer defines our four possible civil wars, Mike Selinker for Medium
- Trump Is Staging A Coup – Why Are Dems Not Sounding The Alarm? David Sirota for The Daily Poster
- Choose Democracy campaign
- In a first, ICE agents are poised to respond to potential Election Day Unrest, Julia Ainsley for NBC News
- Armed Agents Are Allowed in Ballot-Counting Venues, Justice Dept. Tells Prosecutors, Katie Benner for New York Times
- “It’s official, Jorge Jorquera has won the recount and been declared an elected Maribyrnong Councillor. We have a VS councillor!” Tweet by the Victorian Socialists
- The Socialist Macro-Sect in the ‘Digital Age’: The Victorian Socialists’ Strategy for Assembling a Counter-Public, Ian Anderson for Triple C: Communication, Capitalism & Critique
- Djab Wurrung Protectors Fund, Chuffed
- Jacinda Ardern, conservative, Liam Hehir for The Spinoff
Among Us ‘orange was ejected’ poster image by thesackoftroy.
Music by Tryad, Beethoven.
Please contribute to our crowdfunding campaign to transcribe anti-fascist interviews at FireFund.net/Jetpack.
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.