An update on the emergence of real-life kaiju in our timeline, including the clash between the North American Bird of Prey and Australian Mega-Dromaius, a decisive battle in Emu War II.
Previously in the Kaiju Cycle:
Written by Ani White, performed by Derek Johnson and Ani White, edited by Lidia Grigorut and Ani White.
- Shin Godzilla, by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
- Clair de Lune (epic cinematic version), performed by L’Orchestra Cinematique
- Waltz in the Moonlight, by Tryad
- Leon Theremin plays the theremin
- Don’t Make Me Wait, by NV (thanks to Andre Upston)
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917