We review Godzilla vs Kong, with guest kaiju superfan Jase Short. Topics range from style vs substance (which will triumph?!), to a deep dive on ‘real-world’ hollow earth theory, to ranking the Legendary MonsterVerse.
Hosted by Derek Johnson and Ani White, edited by Ani.
Including samples from Godzilla (1954), Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959), Dr Strangelove (1964), Godzilla Vs Kong (2021), Honest Trailer | Godzilla vs Kong.
- Simon Says (Instrumental), by Pharoahe Monch
- Where’s My Jetpack, by Hotel Free Babylon
- Waltz in the Moonlight, by Tryad
- Theremin tracks: samples from It Came From Outer Space (1953) via jarichards99, Nightingale by Konstantin Kovalski via Theremin Today – Терменвокс, Leon Theremin playing his own instrument via slonikyouth, 18 – theremin by rap2h, Jovian synth 4 (synth imitating theremin) by thatjeffcarter
- Darksynth tracks: Interdimensional Horror + Infection + Journey Into The Black all by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917