We review classic satirical anti-fascist movies: The Great Dictator (1940), The Producers (1967), Cabaret (1972), Starship Troopers (1997), and Dredd (2012).
Edited by Lidia Grigorut.
Music-free version here.
- Conversations with My Immigrant Parents, RNZ youtube series
- Babylon 5, TV series 1993-1997
- Space: Above and Beyond, TV series 1995-1996
- Postcolonialism, youtube channel
- Why the Warhammer 40k community has a Nazi Problem, by The Kavernacle
- Transcript: Syrian Revolution 10th Anniversary Interview with Razan Ghazzawi (youtube video here, podcast episode here)
- Timecode 14.20: The Great Dictator (1940)
- Timecode 37.20: The Producers (1967)
- Timecode 57.40: Cabaret (1972)
- Timecode 1.05.40 / 65.40: Starship Troopers (1997), see also Felipe M. Guerra review here
- Timecode 1:43:50 / 103.50: Dredd (2012)
Long-list of movies:
- Casablanca (1942)
- V for Vendetta (2005)
- 120 Days of Sodom (1975)
- Pan’s Labyrinth (2006)
- Jojo Rabbit (2019)
- Suspiria (2018 remake)
- Romper Stomper (1992)
- Cuck (2019)
- The Intruder (1962)
- Come And See (1985)
- The Conformist (1970)
- Surf Nazis Must Die (1987)
- Land and Freedom (1995)
- Green Room (2015)
Intro & outro samples: Criswell from Plan 9 From Outer Space (1957)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
If you can, please support our work financially at patreon.com/jetpack1917